Ohhhh, let’s see how I did on my 19 for 2019.
24 books / read habit Eat more plants Try the local farmers’ market
- Choose a home renovator
Get a cool cubby house Consider something for kids to climb too
- Journal habit / write habit
- Sketchbook habit / art habit
12 new classes / workshops(crossing it out because I tried my best and I could only do 11!)
- Choosing to enjoy life everyday*
Be more eco friendly Make house even nicer e.g. no clutter Be less sedentary / daily walk
- Ballet posture
Meet new people Play an instrument Clear desk
- Clear paperwork
- Less computer time
And as for my 2019 resolutions?
- *Enjoy life – This was the main theme. For me it meant having a sense of being present and alive, and I have been gradually picking away at that one. I’m getting better at it.
- Read a book every day – Yes.
- Write in journal every day – Nope.
- Draw in sketchbook every day – Nope.
- Follow your curiosity / Make the time to do it interestingly – Nope.
- Join the world – I tried. But nope.
Sneaking in a couple of pages of books while being around kids is pretty easy. But not journal writing or sketch-booking. And when they’re finally asleep and I have alone time (around 9pm) it’s like I do have the capacity to read more books, but not to do journalling or sketch-booking. I gotta think on that one.
August-October I was medium-sick.
October-December I had some medium-stress.
So I didn’t really feel like myself from August. It’s taken a long time to get back to feeling like me again (i.e. now! end of year!) Just in time to get ready for a new year.